Become a Radio Presenter
We welcome new programme proposals that expand the range of what we offer to listeners in Brighton & Hove.
We're looking for new weekly programmes and presenters that expand the range of what we offer to listeners in Brighton & Hove.
RadioReverb’s aim is to offer radio that reflects Brighton and Hove’s diverse communities, interests and events. We also exist to make radio that does not sound like mainstream radio, nor replicates programmes that already exist on other local or national radio services.
We are looking for :
· Speech-based shows that reflect Brighton and Hove’s diverse communities, interests and events;
· Speech-based shows that are made by and for people currently under-represented on radio by virtue of gender, race, sexuality, ability, age etc;
· Music and/or speech-based shows that focus on specific subjects or genres which are not currently represented either in RadioReverb’s output or on mainstream radio.
· People who have listened to RadioReverb's output and like what we do.
If you've got the ideas but not the skills or experience, we can provide training and support to get you on air. Please note that we are looking for new *weekly* shows, so please be sure you can commit the time before getting in touch.
If you think you've got an original programme idea, then please send us your programme proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Full Contact Details. Include Social Media
Proposed Name Of Show
What time(s) Mon-Sun are you available to broadcast?
What style of show is it? e.g. Music/chat/information/live bands/interviews - Links to health/arts/community events/other?
Who is your show aimed at? Does your show have a particular social purpose?
What’s different about your show than what’s already on air?
What experience/skills do you have in radio/media/broadcasting?
Will your show be linked to any specific community groups, businesses or services in Brighton and Hove?
What potential sponsorship /funding opportunities can you identify to support your show?
Are you currently making any audio or media? Please include links to examples.